Forty-Five Verses: 31 Days of Pink: The Answers I Needed (and still do) Repost

Hey there! This is a "Repost" from October 2, 2014 from the "31 Days of Pink" series....

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter or talk but of power." I Corinthians 4:20

One of my morning "quiet times" with the Lord at the Lake


I had many questions, 

but all of the answers are found in God's word, 

the Bible.

Who will help me get through this?
"For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory." Deuteronomy 20:4

What do can I do, this seems like too much?
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

When will this be over or get easier?
"The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:8

Where will I find the strength to keep going?
"The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights." Habakuk 3:19

How can I possibly do this for treatment for  a year or longer?
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the LORD Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Day three, I dedicate this post to Silvia Camata, breast cancer survivor of eleven years! Silvia and I share almost the same story, she was diagnosed at thirty-eight with two small children, had HER2 positive and received about the same treatment regimen. She has been so very helpful and reached out to me in the very beginning. Her work as the program manager with the Young Breast Cancer Survivor Network is reaching so many of us that need to the support in dealing with side effects and life changes, and embracing survivorship, that accompany a cancer diagnosis. She is one of the smartest, sweetest ladies I know, but most important my sister in Christ who will pray for and with me, anytime! I am so happy God brought you into my life, Silvia! All your hard work is not unnoticed, you are making such a difference!!!
2009 Race for the Cure
2013 photo for Newspaper 

"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it;I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6

Day 108 Today's Verse...
"Love your neighbor as yourself." Leviticus 19:18
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture