Forty-Five Verses:Nine Year Check-Up

9 year check up 
How about my outfit today...atleast the hospital gowns were cute and the blue tape matched! My nine year oncology check-up was today and it was the first time I really didn't give it much thought. I got in and out quick, got a good report from Dr. Bondly and was on my way! Don't think I didn't thank the good Lord as I walked out of there and said a prayer for all those I left there. Check-ups never, ever cease to bring back memories of times in the desert and the process of healing from cancer. They also are a blessed reminder of  sweet memories of love, support, and strength by more people than I can count!

Life can change in a minute. I pray that you put on the armor of God, read His word, study it and pray...it's the insurance you need when a battle comes. He is with you, always in the batlle and fighting on our behalf. One of my favorite verses is "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14 Be still and Know that He is God. I know that He is God. I love and adore Him. Thankful for a good report...nine years cancer free!

Day 84 Today's Verse
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture