Forty-Five Verses:All Of It


I am loving the new picture I found at Hobby Lobby to go in the kitchen! I have looked and looked for something since the remodel and just not found it until now...so happy! And what a beautiful reminder....

"SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART" 

JEREMIAH 29:13
The whole verse says " You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." There is no maybe here, this is a definite...when we seek Him with all our heart we WILL find Him. The twenty-ninth chapter of Jeremiah has always been one of my favorites because of the hope it gives, hope for the future. In the message Bible verse eleven says "I know what I am doing. I have all planned out-plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Someone needs to hear that right now. Someone needs to let those words sink deep into your soul. No matter what it looks like, no matter what it feels like...God knows what He is doing. That is hope. That is our future. That is what we fix our eyes on instead of the current distraction or circumstance, we rest in the hope that we can seek Him and find Him. Always find Him right there. Praise Him for that promise. Jesus, we praise you! We are full of your hope, never hopeless, but full of hope in Christ Jesus. We seek you with all our heart, ALL OF IT! Amen. 

Blessings,
Suzanne

Day 78 ""The grass wither and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Isaiah 40:8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence