Forty-Five Verses: Sure Thing

I was standing at the kitchen sink, as I do about twenty-five times a day (smile) and looked out the window and saw the red cardinal. Always makes me smile because for years cardinals have been an ongoing sign from God, that give me reassurance that He is with me and is taking care of "things." You know the "things" of life that try and steal our joy, distract our minds, and get us thinking that we gotta figure it all out. All the while taking our minds off the One who does have it all figured out. Our Maker, Deliverer, Healer, Peacemaker, Sustainer, Savior and Lord, Jesus.
It also reminded me to always look for Him in every situation. Though I may not have full understanding, this side of heaven, I do have reassurance that He is with me. He is for me. He has a way of turning things completely around in a way that you, and others (key point) will KNOW that He is God. It is He that moves the mountains of life. He that makes the valleys low and the rough places smooth. He is the One to be praised, in...through...and out...of every single trial...every single victory...great is the Lord!

So whether it's a red bird, a yellow butterfly, a white cross, a sunrise, a flower in bloom, a word of encouragement, new insight when reading through scripture or simply just being in His presence...I can be sure of one thing, God is in everything. "For in Him, we live and move and have our being." Acts 17:28 

Day 96 Today's Verse
"Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.”
Psalm 48:1

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway