Forty-Five Verses: The Process

Have you ever noticed that most of what we go through in life is a process? I don't think I ever truly understood it until I had cancer. I knew God had healed me but I knew that I would have to go through a process. Though there are many instant healings, many I have seen with my own eyes,  much of the time it's a process. Whether physical, emotional or spiritual, it takes time, ups and downs, continual trust in the Lord and many changes to go through a process. And there are lessons along the way that you just couldn't have experienced any other way.

The word process means "a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end." Yep. Key word....series! Like a whole series, not just an episode, a series. Basically, one step builds on another and another and ..you get my drift. It's seems long, it seems hard and it seems impossible. There really are no short cuts in a process "season of life". The risk is too great and the stakes too high, sticking it out is the only option! And even that feels like two steps forward and three steps back at times. The way out and onward is done one step at a time, one day at a time. All of a sudden that one day you realize, you are done. Complete. At the end of the race or the battle of going through the process of fighting, figuring out, pressing in, changing this, changing that, opening doors, closing doors, surrendering every bit of control...and handing it over to the Lord. The process is part of your purpose and part of His plan.

God has been so faithful in the processes of my life. "The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made." Psalm 145:9  He is good, always good, no matter what comes our way, He is good and He is with us. Every day, every step. Respond to the process rather than react. Refresh your spirit daily in the word. Reliquish all attempts to take control and surrender to God's plan. Listen closely so you know what the next step will be. Love God and love others. Many will go through the process with you. Surround yourself with those who will love, pray, support and be there. Trust. Trust. Trust the Lord with all your heart. Embrace the process, come out on the other side and testify what God has done. He is faithful, so faithful.

Day 87 Today's verse...
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."


Matthew 18:20

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture