Forty-Five Verses:Update on Simplifying

100 Days of Real Food Cookbook

Whoa! Let me catch my breath, it's been a busy couple of weeks! I was cruising on through my plan to "a simplified life" when boom...life happened! lol. But tonight I was able to make dinner (which I planned, yay) and even tried a new recipe from a book Emily Ley recommended called "100 Days of Real Food" by Lisa Leake. Another potato recipe of course..Potato Hash! Delish side dish to go with fried/baked chicken,  and greens beans. Laundry is going. Got a walk in... and enjoyed the fresh air, as it feels like spring in Alabama right now. This girl is really getting spring fever and wanting to continue decluttering  so I can spring clean this house! I am working on decluttering one room at a time right now.  I think I counted nine kitchen size garbage bags full so far ready to give away. My next action step is calling a charity to pick it up. And continue to fill the bags, put things in place and get this house in order!

I still want to get to the point that I am blogging in the mornings. The nightshift is really not my best writing. Yet I always seem to hear from someone it was exactly what they needed that day. That's God folks!"By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life." Psalm 42:8 I am just so spoiled at having atleast an hour to really read and pray and write in my journal that I rarely have time to get a post going. I cherish that time with the Lord more than anything else in the day. I also enjoy sharing some of my morning tidbits so I pray that the shift happens soon. God is always working!

Day 74 Today's Verse...
"Show me your ways, O Lord, Teach me your paths; Guide me in your truth and teach me. For you are God my Savior, And my Hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture