Forty-Five Verses: Fence Around the Flower Garden

Welcome February! Let me begin with "I love all who love me. Those who search for me shall surely find me." Proverbs 8:17 He loves me, He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. Do you remember that fun little game as a child? As I am typing this I am slowly thinking how mixed up it is to rip each petal off a flower, basically snatching it bald and praying it ends on "He loves me." LOL. I was a sucker for it though, I loved flowers and I loved taking the chance to see how it would turn out. Thankfully  the petal is not the true answer in our life. And how blessed are we that our First Love is Jesus, who promises never to leave or forsake us.  He loves us unconditionally. It has taken me a long time to wrap my mind and heart around that but listen....and say this with me....

HE LOVES ME!

In a world that is conditional and says we need to meet this criteria to be accepted and loved, and wear this and that to fit in, and be careful not to offend here or there, and try and control everyone and everything...we end up in a sea of doubt rather than the garden of grace that God has already given us in Himself and His word. We can enjoy the flowers not pull them apart trying to figure out if they are love or not. Unconditional love shows up. It's the fence around the flower garden, not a rock wall that blocks out God's blessings. It guards and protects. It grows with the other flowers because it is happy when they are blooming too. It is not in competition but in compassion with the other flowers. And together, love produces the most beautiful bouquet of flowers that only God could have put together. A variety of colors in foliage and flowers, together for the common purpose to bring beauty and elegance in any room and atmosphere. And placed in just the right location. There are no coincidences with God. Everything is on time, in season and absolutely beautiful. "To everything there is a season." 

If ever there was a time to feel loved by your Heavenly Father, let it be now. He loves you!

Day 49 Today's verse is.. "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you "do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:3

Love and Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture