Forty-Five Verses: Undeniable


Hearts. Angels. Red. Pink. Flowers. It's looking like Valentine's at our house. It's a holiday that I don't have a ton of decor for but it sure was fun using what I had to add a little "love" to the rooms we use most! There is really no mistaking that Valentine's Day is being celebrated this year! What about you, have you added any valentine's decor this year? 

It's an ALL OUT year for me! I want my outside to match my inside. My joy from Jesus to be an outward expression of the internal peace He gives me every day. My laughter to be contagious. My words to lift up and not tear down, to be few enough to listen and more than enough to give understanding. To pray more than I share. To fully give myself to celebrating life, every day of life, as a gift. A gift that is meant to serve other people. A life that looks just like our rooms of hearts, angels and flowers and undeniable that it's valentine's day...only it's a life that is decorated with the fruits of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, longsuffering and self-control.(Galatians 5:22-23) and it's undeniable it is a life surrendered to Jesus Christ. Undeniable whose you are..

Celebrate. Love. Live. 

Valentines 2018


Day 54 Today's Verse...
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him, endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Blessings,
Suzanne
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture