Forty-Five Verses: Night Shift

When I started writing forty-five verses I had no idea that I would be writing most of the posts after eight pm. Have I told you how early I get up in the morning? Yes, I thought so. Or that I turn into a pumpkin (my favorite saying) at eight-thirty? Because truth be known I like to go to bed early and it is rare for me to steer from that. But, God. Have you noticed that assignments require sacrifice, strength and shift? God has guided these posts. He has given strength to my sleepy eyes but willing heart. And graciously, He has shifted everything about my normal routine to look and feel different, yet fitting. I really just wanted to get back to the self discipline of writing every day again. Writing and chronicling my daily walk with Jesus. I asked, He answered.

So if you are praying and asking for clarity, you  may already have your answer. It just may not look the way you thought it would. His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts. Trust Him. Set your eyes on things above, not what is right in front of you. It's worth it. Jesus is worth it.
Thank you for stopping by to read today!

Day 57 Today's Verse...
"Call Him Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture