Forty-Five Verses: Great Adventure

You could have never told me years ago that my life would involve so much adventure when I decided to follow Jesus. Truly follow Him, that is. And it is way different than "following" is these days on facebook and instagram..lol. Although if we spent that much time with Him instead of on social media we would probably know Him alot better! But to truly follow Jesus.  To daily walk and talk and pray and learn and trust and serve others and see His hand on every inch of my life..that is my greatest joy and my greatest adventure. Even on the hard days, there is light because He has overcome the darkness that tries to block it and it shines on through. Especially on the good days, there is an excitement of how He brings together all the details of something miraculous(and for me that is usually a daily occurence). I choose to see the good, I look for it, do you?  Are you seeking out the adventures of God, the every day happenings that most of the time require some type of obedience, discernment or attention to God's prompting? I find myself looking forward to the next day, the next adventure He will take me on. It's never boring, never without a story or testimony and always pointing to the love and faithfulness of Jesus. Adventure Awaits. Every day is a blessing!

Day 68 ""Now thanks be unto God, which causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the Savior of his knowledge by us in every place." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture