Forty-Five Verses: A Fun Friday Night

Over the years, this blog has become somewhat of my scrapbook for special events as well as daily happenings in the life of my family! Last night Luke went to his first Sadie Hawkins Dance with his sweet friend, Macy. We met up for pictures outside of the restuarant where they ate with friends....

Sadie Hawkins Dance 2018

And the night she asked him..Sadie 2018







He kindly gave me a picture!

The boys in their blazers
After we left them to enjoy their dinner and dance, Jeff and I finally had a night out to dinner to celebrate his birthday and Valentine's Day! What a fun Friday night!

Day 66 Today's Verse...

"I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

  1. Hello Suzanne. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your family and your love for the Lord Jesus Christ. I am also blessed by your post and particularly the verse for today " I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security" Jeremiah 33:6. So good to see the pictures of those lovely young people. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have your young people come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience.. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture