Forty-Five Verses: Dream Team

Don't you think Pansies have happy faces?2018
A treasured friend of mine once said to me "one thing I want you to focus on is your "dream team" of friends God has put in your life." I have carried that statement for years. She was certainly speaking the truth! I am blessed beyond what I deserve with friends and I don't mean acquaintances I mean friends. The ones that are there no matter what, good or bad or both. The ones that pray. The ones that are happy for you when something good happens to or for you. The ones that follow up with you once they learn of a situation going on in your life( this one is huge ). The ones that send you a text or call just because. The ones that love your kids as your own unconditionally. The ones that take care of you when you are sick (sniff, sniff, even a whole year, boy do I have a team). The ones that call you to make you laugh with a funny story. The ones that invite you to come over just to catch up. The ones that stop by because they were close to your house. The ones that love God with all their heart and therefore love you that much. The ones that add to your life and not drain it. The ones that are you don't see often but after five minutes it seems like you just saw them yesterday. The ones that come to you as much as you go to them. The ones that support change and actually encourage you through it.  The ones that respect you. The ones that you can trust with anything. The ones that shepherd me through seasons because they have already walked through it. The ones that don't judge. The ones that I can call in a 911 situation and talk me off the ledge. The ones that call me back. The ones that dream and ask me about my goals and dreams. The ones that just know they can call me and I will be there. The ones that push me to be better and not settle for less.  My life is rich because of the friends God has given me. It's hard sometimes when friends come and go, but I have learned to accept that some are just with us for a season. And further, there is protection and provision that comes behind every loss. When the season changes, there's never another one like it.  So, I choose to focus on the dream team. And I pray that I am the friend I need to be, every day I live and breath on this earth..smile. And He keeps adding new ones, what a blessing! Be the friend that you need today, you never lose when you serve someone else!  "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

While friends are important and part of my every day life... my very best friend is Jesus. He is the one and only friend that never leaves or forsakes, loves like no other, knows me like no other, corrects me like no other, comforts me like no other, holds my hand and leads me THROUGH every single situation, knowing the expected end..like no other. There is no one like Jesus. Do you know Him? As your Savior and Lord? I would love to introduce Him to you if you don't...He is everything you are searching for, I promise.  "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." John 15:15 

Day 76 ""Love your neighbor as yourself." Leviticus 19:18

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture