Forty-Five Verses: Taught Well

There are people that come and go in your life, and then there are some, that stick close and they teach you along the way. Always pointing you to the ways of God. Always there when you need them and many times call before you do, because they just know something is going on. Always get the prayer request, pray, then follow up for the praise report. Consistent.  Always giving insight and understanding on your personal relationship with Jesus. Never compromising the truth. Seeing joy in all circumstances and living it out. That the Lord would give me such a gift in these two people for over fifteen years now...no words can describe my love and respect for them and their ministry, Jesus Christ the Better Way.
Bundled up and ready to go after prayer service!

You really never know what God has planned when He puts you places. Deborah and I worked together in a nursing home years ago and here we are! She and Cliff have taught this girl a whole lot about spiritual warfare, discernment and deliverance.... I didn't have a clue. And prayer...wow...you have never experienced anything like it, taught me that too. I have said before, if you know me for very long....you will hear about them, usually in the same sentence with what the Lord is doing. For years, Deborah and I would talk on the phone and she would be talking (teaching really) and I was just a taking notes...getting it all down! I would study them after we got off the phone. I still have all of them. And just like today...I am still taking notes. And always will. Writing it down helps me learn. Anyway, this is a shout out to the strongest, most courageous, full of God's love people I know...you have influenced my life and therefore my family's life for the better!!

 I am thankful to be a partner in Jesus Christ the Better Way Ministry. We meet in Tarrant, AL on the first Saturday of the month at noon, and there has been a service added on that first Sunday at 4:00 and then the third Sunday at 4:00. Join us anytime! So funny that the kids will ask me sometimes "is this the third Sunday" and I know they are asking if I am heading to Tarrant that afternoon. LOL. If you need the address please send me an email or text.

Thanks for reading! If you don't have a mentor, begin to pray and ask the Lord for guidance. I honestly do not know where I would be if I had not had Deborah and Cliff alongside me all these years. In the Spirit, fighting battles, experiencing victory and joy. Peace and Joy. Thank you Lord, I have been taught well. For your Glory. To give you the praise for it!

Day 22/45 Today's Verse..
"Now thanks be unto God, which causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savior of his knowledge by us in every place." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Blessings,
Suzanne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture