Forty-Five Verses: Prepared

As someone who is always looking for a better way to do things....guess what the mailman brought us today??? The Instant Pot. Jeff tried to find it for Christmas but it was sold out. He has been on the hunt since then and it finally arrived today. I use the crockpot once if not twice a week so this is so exciting. I have tried to up my game with cooking dinner each night. It's usually healthier and definitely less expensive. Meal planning was on my new year solutions, remember? Luckily, Jeff already has a recipe ready for tomorrow and I will be on pinterest looking for ideas! If you have any good ones please let me know...smile!

Meal planning for me is more about being intentional about preparation. Once it is done, it is so freeing. How much better do you feel when you are prepared? So I am moving forward on the plan. Forward. Straight ahead. Feeding the crew. Trying our best to make healthy choices. And trying new foods. So, here's to the instant pot...update soon!

Preparation is important. In order to prepare for my day, I have to,I must seek the Lord first thing! From bed to coffee pot to couch to Bible. It's how I am able to handle a difficult issue, able to pray over family and friends, encouraged, comforted, and yet, disciplined, corrected and loved on lavishly by the Lord. He prepares us. He directs us and He keeps us. Stay connected. It will need a little more time than a minute or two and it won't happen in an instant! Stay with it. Thank you Jesus, for helping me be more prepared. Amen.

Day 21/45....Today's verse...
  "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." 1 Peter 3:15.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture