Forty-Five Verses: Give me SPACE

Day after day, as I prayed very specifically last year, God kept bringing me back to the word "space."  Space was needed in my life. Empty space. Full space. Open Space. Space with others. Space expanded.  Space to just be. Space to dream again. Space to sort out and sort through. Space makes room for new things, experiences not so much material possessions. When I began to step back and give space, I noticed a peace....calmness.  I went to the Lord and prayed way more than "venting" thus rehashing the same scenarios over and over. How freeing. Space gave me inspiration and it gave me energy. I am careful to keep space in my life. There are so many benefits to keeping it sacred.
I used this acronym to help me focus on what was important...

S- Space
P- Provides
A
C- Calming
E- Effect

And this year I am adding a little more to it...decluttered space. (will update on that one, process!) Memorable space. Quality Space. Fearless Space. Orderly Space. Organized Space. Beautiful Space....and plenty of writing space.

After taking down the Christmas decorations, everything looks plain and empty. I am gearing up to put accessories back out and mix in some Valentine's decor. Why not...we all need to celebrate love!! The greatest love we have is from Jesus. Just imagine how much you love your child, your spouse, your friends, etc and to think there is someone who loves you more than that. "For God is love and he who abides in love abides in God and God in him." 1 John 4:16  And that is our verse for today...day 24/45! Thank you for taking this journey with me!

Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture