Forty-Five Verses: I Broke His Heart

I broke His heart. Not intentionally, but it makes no difference. I had never thought of it that way until a few months ago. I thought of all the times I made my list of wants and needs, in the name of prayer. I thought of all the busyness trying to prove I was enough. I thought of all the energy wasted worrying about situations out of my control. I thought about the choices I had made that brought consequences. I thought about how I went straight to another friend to talk about what ailed me that day instead of Him. I thought of how much He loved me regardless of how I treated Him. I broke the Lord's heart and that broke mine. And then I began to pray. Earnestly pray. In my brokeness, I repented. And ask for forgiveness. I was not met with silence but with three simple words....

I SEE YOU.

It felt as if a wave of reassurance had washed over the top of my head down to my feet. I see you simply meant ...I see you for who I made you to be. I see what's going on. I see it all.  His ways are not our ways.  Once I heard those words, I felt rescued and secure. My security is found only Christ Jesus. Everything I need in a relationship is found in Him first. "Daughter, be of good cheer, your faith has made you well! Go in peace." Luke 8:43-48 

Our verse for today is...

#3 "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you "do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:3 

Where do you find your security? It's a tough question. Think and pray on that today....

Blessings,
Suzanne














#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway