Taking Down Christmas

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10



We were a little late getting our Christmas decorations up this year and I am just not ready to take them down. However, little by little the shelves are becoming bare and the bins are becoming full. It's time. The season is over. I tend to repeat this pattern in life as well. I try and hold onto a season when it has changed. I feel like I am not ready. Yet, I have a Lord who is more than ready to help me put up one season and start the next! It's all in His strength anyway! "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's  power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9


Until next year....

Let's start our new season looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2)! 

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

On Your Mark