Get Your House in Order:Quality Time

"Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I shall keep it to the end."
Psalm 119:33
Luke 7th grade..2015
"Get your house in order "at a whole new level! Organizing binders...smile! I've enjoyed getting to spend some time with Luke tonight. I picked him up from basketball practice and we decided to just grab fast food for dinner. We drove a different way home so we could look at Christmas lights.

Seems boys get a little quieter as they age(not us girls, we talk MORE) so having that extra time in the car gave us some time to talk. He makes me laugh so hard. He says he is getting in the Christmas spirit, normally he is just as excited as I am to decorate, that too is changing. I am just enjoying the season we are in..day by day! Making adjustments, pulling in, letting go, grabbing moments with this sweet twelve year old every chance I get! What a blessing!

Day#346 Quality Time

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway