Get Your House in Order: Set Apart or Set Up?

"I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born."
Jeremiah 1:5

Den Mantle 2015

Hey Friends,
 So sorry for the lack of writing lately, it's about all I can do to get something posted most days. I made a promise to myself to post every day for a year. "We" are almost there and I so appreciate you sweet souls who stop by. More than anything I hope that the verse somehow resonates with you each day. Today's sure did with me.


Set Apart.

Before we were born.

And why is it that the longer we live our lives reflecting God's truth  we still fall right back into "blending in"  rather than being set apart? Because it's easier? Maybe. Because it's more popular? Probably more times than I can count. Because it looks like everyone else? Fear of standing up and out. I am quickly reminded that blending in is not part of His plan. That would be a set up. From the enemy. He hates for us to stand up for what we believe, to be set apart.

God chose me. He chose you..."just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him in love." Ephesians 1:4  And the enemy is defeated. Don't take my word for it, read His.(Galatians 1:4,  Colossians 1:13, John 12:31).

Lord Jesus,  I choose you. Please help me to seek after you and not the  approval of others. Calm my fears of the unknown. Open my eyes to see from your view, not mine. And to love like you love in grace and mercy. Show me your Glory. Amen. 


Day#345 Soul Focus

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture