Get Your House in Order: More Quality Time

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17
Abby and Clover 2015

Following up from last night's post is some QT (quality time) with Abby today, she was actually home, hooray! I get it, being sixteen means having the freedom to be on the go and with friends...seems like yesterday! Though it has been many yesterdays..haha! Having dinner at the table together was my favorite thing about this day! And her menu choice was nachos, easy peasy! 

She was halarious when I told her I needed a picture. That Look. I quickly realized the basement ceiling just did not make a good back drop so I asked  her to follow me outside (as I was backing the car out of the garage) to go the grocery store. She and Clover happily posed and here ya go! Love that girl! 

As I said last night about Luke, the seasons are changing and there are so many adjustments. I am cherishing the mornings on the way to school, afternoons and even late nights with this one. I thank the Lord every day for the privilege of being of a mother! What a blessing!

Day #347 Honored to be called Mommy

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway