Get Your House in Order: Christmas Party

"The Lord bless you and keep you; 
The Lord make His face shine upon you. 
And be gracious to you."
Numbers 24-25

TherapySouth Christmas Party 2015

It's has been a Christmas kind of week, start to finish with TherapySouth this week!
One of my biggest projects of the year happens this time every year and we also had our practice Christmas Party! What a fun night! I was still working...as a judge..for our lip sync battle between clinics! Such a great idea! Made for lots of laughs:)

I may be dreaming of Christmas tonight, white, red, green, whatever, just ready to lay my head down on the pillow! Now, I gotta get busy on the family and some gifts under the tree!

Thank you Lord Jesus for my job and for all the people I work with that make up our TherapySouth family!Amen. It's a blessing!

Day#348 Jesus is the best gift of all
Blessings,
Suzanne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence