Get Your House in Order: Choir Concert 2015

"Because You are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings."
Psalm 63:7
2015 7th grade Christmas Choir Concert

The middle school choir concert was tonight and boy am I glad I forced a picture on Luke before hand...no hope for one afterwards. Haha! He is just too cute in that tux and the black shoes I luckily found yesterday (umm, Mom remember I need some shoes for the concert;0) He basically told me last year that he was sorry to torture us with the music. With this being his second year he seemed a little less uncomfortable and maybe a bit more confident!Jeff and I could atleast see him on stage this year and he did well!

We are all ready to wrap up this week of school and start the Christmas break! Some slower pace days, no schedules, celebrating Christmas and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and probably some painting in this, on going project of a house, we call home! Though the process seems slow, I am thankful. To see His glory in all.

What the Lord has brought me to, HE will bring me through! 

Updates soon! Falalalalala...la!

Day#352 Music makes me happy
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture