Get Your House in Order: Abby's Tree

"So reach out  and welcome one another to God's glory.
 Jesus did it, now you do it!"
Romans 15:7

Harley and Boston would like to unveil Abby's tree....

Abby's Tree 2015
Sixteen years of collecting ornaments, mainly dogs, horses and a few pigs on a sweet tree wrapped in burlap! Of course my girl has animals on her Christmas tree! I must say this year her tree was done by a personal decorator......... (uh hum) because she has been on the go...smile! I didn't mind one bit, as I used that time to look at each ornament and remember the years. More importantly to pray and thank God for answered prayers. He is so faithful. So very faithful!O come let us adore Him!

"He also brought me out into a broad place;
 He delivered me because He delighted in me."
Psalm 18:19 

Day#343 Each season is a treasure
Blessings.
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture