Get Your House in Order: Update on the House

"How great is our Lord! His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension."
Psalm 147:5


The update is there's really not much to update...yet! I guess I can post "coming soon." Because it is.
All about the timing. We are getting adjusted to the new school year and until now haven't really had much time to move forward with the plans. Living here for several months has been helpful to get a feel for what changes we want to make first. As I have said, this house is full of possibilities, maybe a few too many right now, which makes it feel a wee bit  very overwhelming!However, I am thankful. It feels like a blank canvas! Normally, I am all over a new project. I think this go round, I will leave it to the experts...smile:)

I will happily post pictures of the progress. We will likely begin after the holidays. I have so many of you ask how it's coming and my blanket response has been "we're in, that's about it." We are enjoying the extra space and the floor plan. What I have realized is that I am not as interested in having everything in it's place as I am to having order. God's order looks very different from my organization...across the board..in every area of my life. Bring on the order first!

TRUTH. ORDER. COOPERATION.

Day#322 Anticipating the changes ahead
Blessings,
Suzanne

P.S. Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence