Get Your House in Order: Time for Change

"And my God will supply every need of yours 
according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19


With the recent time change I am ready to go to bed earlier and equally ready to get up earlier. I will say, having that extra time to lay in bed and not have to drag myself out of bed at the sound of my alarm is, well, heavenly. This morning the time was 4:30 am. Same drill, I head down the stairs, straight to the kitchen, turn on the coffee pot (it is of course, ready to go) and find my way to my chair in the corner.

It is right there in that chair,
 that  I find comfort.
 Peace. 
Insight. 
Solutions. 
Joy. 
Shed Tears. 
Release my cares and fears. 
Call on the name of Jesus. 
Pray.
 Read the Bible. 
Write my thoughts. 
Drink many sips of coffee.
 Put on the armor. 
Start the day.
With and through Him.

Day#311 Thankful for morning quiet time with the Lord
Blessings, 
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture