Get Your House in Order: Progress in Guest Room

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Guest Room Painted 2015

Okay, finally...a room is this house has fresh paint! I really cannot believe we have been in this house almost four months and I have not broken out a paint brush yet. It's time to get bedrooms in order! I chose the color "Summer Gray" maybe because I liked that my maiden name was in it or that it looks light and bright?? The trim will have to be done after work tomorrow, Abby and I took a detour today and worked on cleaning her room. Little by little this week, I have found myself ready to begin the work:)
Guest Room Painted 2015
 And don't forget about the ceilings that are smooth as can be, no more popcorn. 
Guest Room Before 2015
It was so nice to have the windows open while I painted, a little chilly but nothing a mug of hot chocolate can't fix. To say that I enjoy painting would be pushing it, but to say that I enjoy seeing the progress...couldn't make me happier. Feels much more clean and fresh. Can't wait to get the furniture set up! Thinking navy and a few red accents that will coordinate with Jack n Jill bathroom.

The door will be open soon...smile!

As we go into the week of Thanksgiving my heart and mind 
are turned toward the Lord......

Thankful for  progress, in and through Him.
Thankful for new beginnings, in and through Him.
Thankful for the time of stillness, in and through Him.
Thankful for the renewed strength, in and through Him.
Thankful for the doors that have opened, in and through Him.
Thankful to be able to love, live and laugh, in and through Him.

Thankful.

Day#331 Progress not Perfection

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture