Get Your House in Order: Happy Thanksgiving

"Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, 
but our sufficiency is from God."
2 Corinthians 3:5

Thanksgiving 2015


Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a very simple day, a simple celebration and enjoyed our first Thanksgiving in our new house. Everyone slept late. Jeff and I took Boston on a morning walk. I painted some and hung pictures. Abby worked outside and had a friend over. Jeff and Luke put together the trampoline (an all day project). And we sat down to eat our Thanksgiving meal around 6:00 pm. We decided to make smores in the backyard for dessert. Finished our evening off with a game of Darts in the basement! So not the traditional Thanksgiving for us but it was wonderful!

I am thankful for each one of you, who take the time to read my little ole blog. It continues to be my prayer to be a vessel and write from the heart, what the Lord is doing in our lives. 

P.S. I had to laugh at my poor little Turkey on the table, his feathers got "ruffled" in the move too..haha! I must get him some feathers for next year!

Day#335 Being together is the celebration
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture