Get Your House in Order: Give Me Forty-Three!!!

"Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work."
John 4:34

Give me another birthday and I will run with it! Well, not literally, I will walk this year, running is so last year (haha). My big goal then was to run a 5k..did and done. This year it's been more about living day to day. THROUGH the storms, the sunshine, the cold, the hot and not getting stuck, but moving on through, at the pace the Lord has designed. Not my design. Not the design of others. His design.  I have known what it must feel like (key words "must feel like", meaning not for sure) to be dying. This year, I feel like I know what it is like to be...
LIVING!!
...
I have had a very happy birthday! I walked into a decorated den and my chair were so sweetly decorated with banners, streamers and signs. I am loving the new PJ's that they got me (and I picked out, even better:))

Luke stayed up late and made me brownies which are his specialty...yum! So thoughtful!
 We grabbed one on the way out the door..a .social studies review session took precedence over a healthy breakfast! 

Now that Miss Abby can drive, she was conveniently able to pick out her own gift for me this year while shopping:) She knows me well...order and organization (both of which do not exist here at the moment..haha) Love it!!!

 Here's my morning chair, Luke and I had a great time blowing that horn that was attached to the lamp, as we studied! 

And the one thing I wanted to do today was go see the movie Woodlawn. I met my friend Kathryn there and Luke and Nick sat across the theater. We all ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MOVIE! I told the boy as we were leaving I felt like I could do anything after watching that...they kept talking about it! I loved the history of Birmingham that was in it, the message of Jesus Christ was perhaps the star of the show. As He is for my birthday, he's the star, he shines brighter. Because of Him, I am free. And truly living. Welcome, forty-three..I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for me this year!

Day#314 FORTY-THREE AND FREE!

Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

On Your Mark