31 Days of Pink: White Cross

White cross on the granite counter top, formed by pieces of a straw wrapper.I just happened to notice it as I was cooking the other night. Reminded me of the two white steri-strips, from my biopsy bandage, that formed a white cross in my hand the day before my diagnosis. And the words that seared my heart "it's not about you, it's about the cross." What I love most about this picture is how bright that white cross stands out in the darkness!




"He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds you have been healed." 1 Peter 2:24

Day#280 He goes before us
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture