31 Days of Pink: Sweet Tooth

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth."
Psalm 119:103


Thank the Lord for friends that you can walk into their house and say "do you have anything sweet?" Almost before you say hello. Straight to these mini pink cupcakes for the cure! Done. All it took to satisfy that craving...smile!Thank you, Tiffany:)  I didn't participate in the big pink race this year and honestly I did not even get a walk in today. I am still putting things away in the house and most of the day was spent either looking for items or temporarily storing items in the attic until we do the big renovation. If I ever tell any on you that I am planning on moving again, please redirect me ..haha!

Tis' so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at his word.....that song has been in my heart and on my mind all day. Trusting Jesus is sweet and eternally satisfying. Have you had a sweet tooth lately?

Day#295 Cupcakes
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture