31 Days of Pink: Stand Strong

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."
Ephesians 6:10



This is an excerpt from milestone five year "cancer free" post....


I am not stronger because I fought and won the battle (WAR) of cancer, I am stronger because Jesus used a trial in my life to completely remake me.

I am not stronger because I can now do all the normal tasks again, I am stronger because Jesus helped me to realize the importance of keeping my priorities in order.

I am not stronger because my marriage survived, I am stronger because Jesus is working on two imperfect people and transforming our hearts and minds.

I am not stronger because I had the most supportive friends and family ever, I am stronger because Jesus is my best friend.

I am not stronger because of my children, I am stronger because Jesus entrusted these two little souls to me to teach daily and be an example of what it means to be a disciple of Christ.


I am STANDING stronger because of Jesus. Period. 

Day#285 Blessed Assurance

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture