31 Days of Pink: Snapshots in Charlotte

"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

Robin and I 2015

We are so fortunate to have lots of family in Charlotte! I was explaining to Abby and Luke that I used to get just as excited as they did Friday when we pulled in Charlotte to see my cousins! Of course that led to some stories of us as kids, walking to the shopping center down the street..on and on. So many great memories! It was fun to make the drive over to the lake today and visit around the table!! Thanks for the delicious brunch, Sandy!!

Addy, Suz, Luke, Abby, Shannon 2015

Samantha, Luke and Abby 2015

Sherry and I 2015
And tonight, the four big kids, Paige and Tripp headed to "Scarowinds" for some halloween fun.  Mae, Ruby and I had a craft night! Posters and collages....and yes, Ruby meant to put a "P", it's her nickname she said. (Laughing hysterically).

Mae and Ruby 2015

Day#289 A merry heart

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway