31 Days of Pink: Angels by Your Side

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
James 5:16



Hey friends! I just wanted to write a quick note, seems I haven't had much time to write letters as I prefer (aka longer posts), lately. Sun up to sun down the days are filled. It's a good place, a healthy place and one that I set my mind and heart on years ago. It's just funny how when you finally get to the "once I get there" place, there's a whole new set of possibilities, responsibilities and challenges. 

The beauty of this season of life is being able to experience it.

There was a time when all I wanted was to be able to drive carpool. Now I about to turn the keys over to my little girl next week..(sniff, sniff). And I missed being so involved with their schoolwork. Now I am the study buddy and project helper. There is just so much out there I want to do and that's such a good feeling ! Full circle. What about you? What are you doing these days???

Thank you Lord Jesus, for bringing our family full circle. And I pray for those going through a cancer diagnosis right now that they be encouraged of better days ahead! I pray that they too, will have angels by their side by the way of friends and family to help meet every need. Amen.

Day#287 Possibilities, Responsibilites and Challenges
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture