31 Days of Pink: Abby's Sixteenth Birthday

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4
(Abby's Favorite Verse)

 Happy sixteenth birthday to miss Abigail Grace, our Abby!! Everything is different this year, new house yet you are no different..still as sweet as you were sixteen years ago, the day I laid eyes on you! How about the decorations, polka dots to match the sheet rock on the walls, might as well go with the theme..haha! It's a tradition to sit at the decorated table and open presents before school..smile!
This may go down as the birthday with the worst pictures but we had a great day! I took her to take her driving test (she passed..yay!!) and then headed into work. It sure was nice to send her to the store when I realized right in the middle of the recipe that we needed something else! She requested that we just hang out here tonight and that I make potato soup. Done. Easy peasy. Well, when you have all the ingredients. She gladly went after it and I added a few more things. Wow, that's gonna be nice!

I am so excited about all the Lord has planned for Abby in the days and years ahead. I learn so much from her every day!
Day#293 Driving is freedom

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture