Get Your House in Order: Special Thanks

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. 
No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

Pieces of popcorn ceiling from Guest Room..Heart Matters

As I was picking up the millions of pieces from the ceiling, I opened up my hands and realized it had shaped a heart in my hands.(of course this is a re-enactment because I couldn't take the picture..haha). 

It  reminds me of all the people God has placed in my life, throughout my forty-two years....each of them pieces, that make up my heart. All ordained by His hands. 

I want to thank each one of you for reading and sharing this year as I committed to post every day. It has by far been the busiest and hectic year, requiring the greatest of adjustments. However, coming here has become part of my daily routine. And I look forward to it.

Wherever you are, know that I appreciate you taking the time to stop by! And join me in singing my favorite VBS song "He's got the whole world in His hands." Just kidding. But it's the truth. He really does. What a blessing!

"I am part of all I have met."
-Alford Lord Tennyson


Day#252 Importance of relationships

Thanks again:)

Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture