Get Your House in Order: Perspective from Cancer

"For in Him we live and move and have our being."
Acts 17:28

Cancer Survey Questionaire 2015..Remission
Sometime back, I signed up for a website that connects people currently diagnosed with cancer to boards where they can ask questions as they go through the process. I have not been on there as much as I would like to, but I check in from time to time. They recently sent me a survey questionaire to see if I qualified for a study. I had some extra time (and lots of coffee) this Labor Day morning so I pulled it up ...the first question got me! And then I saw the last option...

My cancer is now in remission

And I praise the Lord as much today as I did the first time I heard it! I pray that I am more alive in Him than anything and that no matter how many years down the road I get, I never stop thanking Him for this life on earth. And I look forward to eternal life with Him forever! For now, I will continue to be a voice for those in the fight...to keep going (you can do this), praying to the Father and to encourage friends and family to keep the memories alive of those who have gone before me...Cancer does not win..Jesus does. 

I must say this was not my original Labor Day post, as it goes...I have had a full, productive, LABORING weekend on this house! And this little reminder right here, makes me so grateful for each step taken, each task accomplished and even each mess that got cleaned up. Yes, I am tired but wow, we got some stuff done. At a slower pace. I enjoyed my long mornings Saturday and today with nowhere to be and just took time to do more unpacking, cooking, watching a little football, some family time with both parents and walking on the new neighborhood route...smile! I'd say it's been a good one!!!!

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! Happy Labor Day!

Day#254 Reminders bring perspective
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture