Get Your House in Order: Laundry Space Before

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and the Holy Spirit."
Matthew 28:19

Laundry space Before
 Just what you were wanting to see, right?...the laundry "space"!!! I wouldn't quite call it a room, a  closet maybe but not a room. I spend minimal time as possible here anyway. And in all it's glory, it typically looks like it's pictured!

We have not quite figured out how to position the washer and dryer either, so they "dance" aka are very loud when running..haha! I like that it is located in the hall and is easily accessible to two kiddos that are soon to trying out these dancing wonders:) Talking big, I know, but we are moving toward them doing their laundry. Abby has started ironing a little, that's a start! And besides, laundry and ironing are not my strengths. It's my least favorite chore, but one that is not going anywhere anytime soon!

Maybe if we spruce up the space a bit, add a little more function (shelves, small hanging rack) than what you see here (umm, nothing), I can ....forget it. Moving on. I am thankful for space and will put on my best attitude while I load, fluff and fold................

Laundry space Before

Laundry Space Doors Before
And see how easy it is to close it off? Wouldn't a sliding barn door/or doors be neat here?Stay Tuned!

Wanted to share this....Today I saw a license plate that said "HESABLE3".  The car zipped by me just as I was praying about something that had been tearing at me for two weeks now.  For some reason, all day yesterday, the Lord had given me the verse "He binds up the brokenhearted and heals their wounds." Psalm 147:3 and I said it over and over until I memorized it.

Just like doing laundry, I do not like hearing the words "brokenhearted." None of us do. I do, however, rest in the fact that He heals our wounds. Wounds hurt, they scar, they even become infected if not dealt with in time or properly. To bind means "to fasten or secure with a band or bond." So I pictured the Lord fastening together broken hearts and mending them back together, restoring them to a more healthy life. Healed. That is just my illustration.

Whether it be grief, broken relationships, spiritual complacency, addictions, betrayal, loss, health issues... anything that causes you to be brokenhearted...."He binds up the brokenhearted and heals their wounds." Psalm 147:3 I believe there is restoration in this promise. You know why? "HESABLE3" .
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."
Ephesians 3:20


I hope you have a great night...I have more laundry to finish and fold;)

Day#256 Same power

Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture