Get Your House in Order: Gathering

"He said to her, "Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole;
 go in peace, and be whole of thy plague."
Mark 5:34 (KJV)

A few things for our bedroom

Much of the house looks just like this scenario right here. Gathering up pieces that may possibly go on the wall or placed together in a room. Once the wall is scraped, primed and repainted. Or not. maybe it will just go on up until we get to the painting process. Because we are also gathering a plan of how, costs and when. Gathering is a process. A necessary one.

I was reading back in my journal from February/March and I noticed that I had begun the gathering then. For the move. For the changes. For strength to start over on new projects. Not just house projects but all kind of life projects. Projects requiring me to be in the presence of the Lord before the presence of people. Gathering His word so I am equipped for all kinds of trials and also all kinds of rejoicing! Carefully choosing and deciding each day how I will spend every single resource He has given me (time, relationships, money). All have costs and involve my own choice to further the kingdom of God or further my own tiny kingdom. Guess you could say I am "gathering my thoughts!" I do that quite often:)

One more intangible nugget I have gathered this season is rest. Go figure. I have learned to listen to my body and rest. Sometimes it's my mind that wants to keep going so I am learning ways to put that to bed as well. And I am getting sleepy even typing that so I will close for now. So very thankful for a free Saturday morning..yipee! Have a great weekend!

Day#265 Every day really is a blessing
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture