Get Your House in Order: White Cross

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." 
John 3:16

White Cross on the dining room wall under wallpaper

There was one piece of yellow wallpaper dangling on the dining room wall. It's actually been like that since we looked at the house. For some reason yesterday, I gave it a yank and was surprised at how easily it came down. Which led me to pulling down  another and another. But I stopped. As I was writing my post last night, I turned around and that's when I noticed it.....

The White Cross.

Most would see sheet rock with paint (and yes it's a little lopsided but so is our sin), but for me it was a reminder...It's all about the cross. This earthly life is about the cross. Jesus paid it all. All to him I owe. Not to ever be taken lightly. It stops me in my fast pace life and is and reminds me  to be more about sharing the gospel than the latest news and happenings. There's nothing wrong with that it is all part of who we are, it's not ever to be compartmentalized. Pointing others to the cross, to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is what God calls us to do. My prayer is that my life, actions and words reflect that I have been with the Father. Nobody is perfect except for Jesus. He forgives, He guides, He corrects and He loves like no one else.  Thank you for the cross. Amen.

 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." 
John 3:16 

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23

Do you know Jesus?

Day#247 White cross reminder
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture