Get Your House in Order: Welcome to the Jungle

"Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares"
Proverbs 1:20

Backyard Before

Welcome to our backyard jungle! Abby and I started with clippers and Jeff came to the rescue with the big guns..the chainsaw! We have a long way to go, but we made a good start today!

Driveway/Backyard Before


The space under the deck (in the shade) is great place for relaxing! Daisy had some play time in her pen out there today..she is the white shadow standing up and looking out:) I mainly just took the big limbs to the road but enjoyed the sunshine and took breaks inside to cool off. Well, not really breaks because I was unpacking every chance I got! And for the record I sang "Welcome to the jungle" by Guns n Roses, all day, just because! Abby and Luke laughed even though they were familiar with the song! I hope that you had a wonderful Saturday!

Day #215 Clear out the overgrown areas
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture