Get Your House in Order: Seven Years at TherapySouth


"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17


Candace and I Urban Purpose 5k 2015

Two Saturdays in a row in my TherapySouth "get up" and go! This week...
Urban Purpose 5k and Crossfit Challenge!

 We absolutely love sponsoring this event! Urban Purpose "Caring for the Poor and Broken in Birmingham".  Check out their ministry and website at www.urbanpurpose.org . It was so much fun to be with family..my work family, my church family and...
my cousin, Candace (pictured above). She and her husband own Crossfit Trussville and it's been so amazing to see this sweet girl grow up since Jeff and I started dating twenty years ago..smile!

Scott, Kristin, Wes, Lindsey, Sandy, Nikki and I 2015

And here's my work family (a few not pictured, sorry)...I ran this route last year..wow..way to go guys!!I stayed at the tent "working"( haha) this year! What a blessing to love your job and coworkers, seven years later and it's better each year, with each new clinic and additional employees! God knew that it was right where I needed to be and surrounded by the best!

Day#245 Thankful for TherapySouth
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture