Get Your House in Order: Missing Katie

"The Lord will complete that which concerns me, Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; 
Do not forsake the works of your hands."
Psalm 138:8



Boston and Katie Halloween 2010

It's been about a year since our little Katie (sixteen year old yorkie) left us. I have thought  about her so much lately and really miss that four pound firecracker! She was fiesty until the end and though I am glad she is no longer suffering, I wish she were here, at the new house, with us. As I was cleaning off the pictures on my phone (umm, five years later, yea I know)...I came across this sweet picture.

Pictures are worth a thousand words and I am about to spend that much getting all of mine printed..haha! It's time. I am doing the things I have put off forever. It's time. I am back to where I started...doing one thing today that I have been putting off! How about you?

"The Lord will complete that which concerns me, Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; 
Do not forsake the works of your hands."
Psalm 138:8
Day#239 Sweet memories from pictures
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture