Get Your House in Order: Homework

"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron."
Isaiah 45:2
Luke, Harley and I doing English homework
While Luke and I were doing homework tonight, we had a little helper! He stayed there the whole time. Notice I said "we." Yep. School is back in session. I really do not remember having this much to do when I was this age. But then again, I don't remember what I did yesterday either..haha...so I am sure I forgot! 

And as Luke and I  were here doing vocabulary words, Abby was also going over her calendar and showing me all she had created, how she organized it, color coded it and use a ton of adorable washi tape (love it.) We are beginning to get into a routine and accept, I guess, that it really has happened..........

Summer has ended and it's time get busy!

Thank you, Lord for this time together today and for making the rough parts of our day smooth. 

Day#234 You have gone before us Lord
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture