Get Your House in Order: Game Day and Stuff

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Steelers first game 2015

Football season kicked off for The Steelers today with a double header. It's Luke's seventh season playing flag football...and Jeff is one of the coaches again this year which makes him very happy! The team played great today! And I love being on the sidelines....

After the games, I headed over to my parents, to grab more of our treasures that are stored in their attic. Yes, I am still moving stuff. All of our pictures and artwork were at their house among more Christmas decorations, etc. After a nice visit and a yummy lunch, I left with a car full of stuff and came home to unload. Jeff and Luke had been by his parent's and picked up more stuff there. It's all coming together..at a very slow pace. I heard the chainsaw again at one point and we were all out there hauling limbs to the road again!  Just a big ole bunch of fun over at the Moore's! Makes me laugh. One gigantic project!!

But wow, how good it feels to see the progress. I have changed so much over the years. I can totally just leave something undone now and come back to it. Whereas before I had to have it done (worn out or not) and everything in place. Now it's more important for me to take a break, rest and start back tomorrow if  need be. Progress not perfection. Much healthier.

I thank God for this new season we are in...everything has changed. I seek His face and not His hand. I seek to know Him more. I seek to follow where He leads. I know that there is so much more to His plan that I can even understand. I surrender all. Amen

Day#229 Seasons Change
Blessings,
Suzanne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture