Get Your House in Order: Abby's Bathroom

"Get wisdom! Get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth."
Proverbs 4:5


Abby's Bathroom Before

Abby's bedroom is the original Master bedroom to the house and with that she scored a pretty nice bathroom and closet! I love the cabinets, the wallpaper of course will be changed or removed.

Abby's bathroom Before

More built-in cabinets next to the shower... 

Abby's bathroom Before

I am thinking our fall is going to be booked with projects..paint party anyone?  I am all for popcorn with my movies or even football...but not a fan of it on every. single. ceiling. Lot's of scraping ceilings in our future. I am getting revved up to fix up...but then, like tonight, I get distracted sitting on the deck...what a nice distraction. I had my first full walk around the new neighborhood and even cooked some dinner for the fam. A few more boxes unpacked as I watched a little of the Country Music Festival on TV...feeling more like summer nights, AT HOME. This is home.

It's been a fantastic day.....Thank you, Lord for planning such a great one! Amen.

Day#218 Summer distractions, relaxation
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture