Get Your House in Order:Our Sunday

"All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace."
Isaiah 54:13

Mae's first year at Florida College 2015

We drove down to Lake Martin in Alex City, Alabama today to drop Luke off at camp for a week! He has been looking so forward to it. We managed to get the last two available beds beside each other, I hope they sleep! These two cousins are six days apart and have such a neat bond! They pretty much don't know anyone else is around when they are together! I love that they will be studying the word and worshiping together this week as well. The theme verse is my life verse: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not your own understanding but acknowledge him in all your ways and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 When I told Luke that I was excited that they were using my favorite verse his reply was "every verse is your favorite." True. "But this is the one that I have to go back to over and over and over so I call it my life verse. I have memorized it and I am excited that maybe you will too this week." His reply. "Yea, (sweet smile) umm are you ready to go?" Ha ha. Had him for a minute there. I pray for this to be a life changing week for him, Russ, Mae and Spence (no pictures of Spence, he went to Senior Camp and escaped me, got a hug though!). Mae was a doll and got a picture with her old Aunt Suz right there in front of her little friend group! Luke and Russ were...mortified and I could not take the picture fast enough for them!

2015 FC Camp..Luke and Russ
Meanwhile back at the ranch...Abby and Ruby are golf cart riding and playing with all the animals! We are still living with Nonna and Pop for a few more weeks until we close on our new house. Our Sunday began with us all at church and then a road trip to Lake Martin and back. Thank you Lord for the blessing of family time. Amen

Ruby, Belle and Abby
Ruby is Belle's biggest fan, she calls her Bell Bell
Day#194 Summer is for reunions
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture