Get Your House in Order: God's Provision

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you."
Isaiah 26:3



It was a scorching hot day here in Birmingham! If I would have been close to a lake I think I would have been tempted to jump in, heels and all! I settled for a cold, peach smoothie around three o'clock and it was extra refreshing! The little things. I hadn't even planned on one today, but realized at 2:45 that I had not had lunch yet. I remembered I had a voucher for a free smoothie  that Mom gave me and I just happened to be within a mile of the place. Coincidence? I think not. Thank you, Lord. 

God's provision is always on time. God's provision is always the best option. God's provision comes when you are at your lowest as well as at your highest. God's provision does not have to make sense to us. God's provision is to bring Him glory.God's provision is there for those who believe. "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 God's provision covers us. What a blessing.

Day#197 In thanksgiving for provision
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway