Get Your House in Order: Where's Your Treasure

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal."
Matthew 6:19



It's about time to clean this out and put all of it in our new house! As I loaded a few boxes in my car tonight, one being labeled "junk drawer", I thought to myself...stuff is so overrated! It sure has been simple to have only our clothes and necessities the past two months. When you have more stuff, there's more to take care of...just a little perspective before I move a house out of storage..haha!

One thing I know for sure, hold it loosely. 

"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal." Matthew 6:20

Day#206 Store up treasures in heaven
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

31 Days of Pink: Fear Of Recurrence