Get Your House in Order: What First

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

Luke's/Guest Bathroom Before

Where do we start? I am thinking about beginning in here..Luke's/guest bathroom. Luke loves the shower door and is elated over the soap dispenser. Really he is. He could care less what the walls look like or if it's outdated, I am digging his simplicity. On the other hand, it is the only bath on the main floor so I gotta, just gotta, get it shaped up! It's nice to have a starting point, to know "what first" (there's plenty to choose from at this point but we mainly are loving getting settled in). So stay tuned. 

Hall entrance to Luke's/Guest Bath Before

As with my walk with the Lord. When my life seems to be in need of some renovation and change, maybe some updating and cleaning up (in several areas), I don't know where to start. Do you ever feel like that? I am always amazed when I, once again, surrender all,the plan begins to unfold. His plan unfolds. Just like this bathroom, I can attest to being stripped down to my own bare walls. Then I am fully ready to be made new. It's time for  a new chapter and keeping First things first. Thank you Jesus that you are First! Amen.

Day#212 First
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture