Get Your House in Order: A Holy Mess

"...But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15



Here are a few more snapshots of the new house, from the back. I love the deck and can. not. wait to sit out there in the morning. This picture was taken at the inspection. Lots of possibilities. I can hardly move a muscle...exhausted!! And if you looked at this house tonight, I would say it's a holy mess! Only by the grace and favor of God are we here (holy) and boxes and furniture everywhere (a mess)!!  It will be fun sharing the journey with you. I hope that you have had a wonderful Saturday!
Day#208 Home sweet Home
Blessings,
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your House in Order: Cancer Awareness & Giveaway

On Your Mark

Get Your House In Order: Sunday Scripture